We install beautiful double glazing windows in Oxford and surrounding areas in Oxfordshire, including Bicester, Headington, Chipping Norton and Witney. With nearly 20 years of experience in the home improvement market, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to all things windows and replacement doors.
Our extensive range of double-glazed windows include a stunning range of uPVC windows, available in a range of styles and colours, including timber style, as well as casement windows, aluminium windows and elegant sash windows.
Just get in touch and one of our friendly team and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have; whether you are looking for the most energy-efficient option or you are unsure on which style of windows to choose.
Upgrade to A+ Energy Efficient Windows
At Paradise Windows, we only supply and fit the very highest quality windows and doors, and we don’t stop there. Our windows have all been awarded an A+ energy efficiency rating, meaning your new windows will not only drastically improve the look of your home, but they will also help you save money on your energy and heating bills whilst reducing your carbon footprint.
Our most popular range of Double glazed Windows. With a range of finishes to suit your home, carefully installed by our dedicated fitting teams.
A more traditional choice of Windows, great for period properties. These new uPVC Sash Windows are easy to use, well insulated and guaranteed for 10 years.
A 10-Year Guarantee
At Paradise Windows, we require no deposit when you place an order and we give a minimum 10-year guarantee on all parts including hardware – unlike the industry standard guarantee of 1 or 2 years on mechanical parts.
With the ever-increasing cost of heating our homes more, more people are requesting the best energy-saving replacement windows and doors. This can be achieved by using double or triple glazing with a low e-coating on the glass, thermal spacer bars and argon gas to attain an A to A+ rating depending on your individual requirements.
If you opt for windows with the most efficient ‘A energy rating’ you can expect to save money off your heating bill each year – and significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
Our double glazing units are built to last and come with a 10-year guarantee.
Call us for a free consultation and competitive quote on our range of double glazed flexible tilt n turn, reversible, casement, bay/bow and roof windows.
Why choose Paradise Windows for your Double Glazing?
We’re specialists in windows, doors and double glazing and with our extensive range of high quality products we can give your home the wow factor. Many more reasons why you should choose us for your double glazing include:
- Local to Oxfordshire: We’re right up your street!
- Well-established: We’ve been working in our industry for more than two decades and are known for both the quality of our service and our products
- Free estimates: Without obligation or any pressure
- Satisfied clients: We have thousands of them!
- A decade-long warranty: As a minimum, on all parts including hardware. The industry standard tends to be no more than two years on mechanical parts. We also offer a colour-fast guarantee on all our composite doors in Oxford and beyond.
- FENSA-registered: This is the Fenestration Self-Assessment scheme, set up by the industry with government approval in response to building regulations. It means we comply with current thermal performance standards.
- No deposit is needed when you place your order.
- We’re independent: Because we’re not tied in with any particular manufacturer, we’re free to advise on the individual solution that’s genuinely the best for your home and circumstances. Let us come out to your home and we’ll help you decide.
What’s more, a professional approach, industry-beating guarantees and sky-high standards of service come as standard.
Check out our brochure!
Take The Next Step to New Windows
Take the next step to brand new double glazed windows today:
- Find out more about the available solutions to start deciding which one might work best for you. Download our brochure outlining the options in more detail
- Book a no charge, no obligation appointment for an initial consultation. One of our friendly, professional team will talk you through the various solutions.
- Fill in the form below or call 01869 343317 (Oxfordshire) or 01367 850188 (Gloucestershire).
Get in touch today to book an appointment with us.