We’re installers of premium-quality replacement windows and double glazing with nearly 20 years experience in the home improvement market.
At Paradise Windows we require no deposit when you place an order and we give a minimum 10 year guarantee on all parts including hardware – unlike the industry standard guarantee of 1 or 2 years on mechanical parts.
With the ever increasing cost of heating our homes more and more people are requesting the best energy saving replacement windows and doors. This can be achieved by using double or triple glazing with a low e coating on the glass, thermal spacer bars and argon gas to attain an A to A+ rating depending on your individual requirements.
If you opt for windows with the most efficient ‘A energy rating’ you can expect to save money off your heating bill each year – and significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
Our double glazing units are built to last and come with a 10 year guarantee.
Call us for a free consultation and competitive quote on our range of double glazed flexible tilt n turn, reversible, casement, bay/bow and roof windows.
Our most popular range of Double glazed Windows. With a range of finishes to suit your home, carefully installed by our dedicated fitting teams.
A more traditional choice of Windows. These new uPVC Sash Windows are easy to use, well insulated and guaranteed for 10 years.
Flush Sash Windows
Enjoy the best of both words – traditional styling and modern performance – these are ideal if you live in a conservation area.
These have excellent resistance to the worst of the British weather, won’t rot, dent or warp. Aluminium windows look highly attractive too.
Why choose Paradise?
We offer solutions for uPVC windows in Oxford and further afield, including in Wiltshire and Gloucestershire.
- Local: We’re right up your street!
- Well-established: We’ve been working in our industry for more than two decades and are known for both the quality of our service and our products
- Free estimates: Without obligation
- Satisfied clients: We have hundreds of them!
- A decade-long warranty: As a minimum, on all parts including hardware. The industry standard tends to be no more than two years on mechanical parts. We also offer a colour-fast guarantee on all our composite doors in Oxford and beyond.
- FENSA-registered: This is the Fenestration Self-Assessment scheme, set up by the industry with government approval in response to building regulations. It means we comply with current thermal performance standards.
- No deposit is needed when you place your order.
- We’re independent: Because we’re not tied in with any particular manufacturer, we’re free to advise on the individual solution that’s genuinely the best for your home and circumstances. Let us come out to your home and we’ll help you decide.
What’s more, a professional approach, industry-beating guarantees and sky-high standards of service come as standard.
Take the next step
Take the next step today:
- Find out more about the available solutions to start deciding which one might work best for you. Download our brochure outlining the options in more detail
- Book a no charge, no obligation appointment for an initial consultation. One of our friendly, professional team will talk you through the various solutions.
- Fill in the form below or call 01869 343317 (Oxfordshire) or 01367 850188 (Gloucestershire).
Get in touch today to book an appointment with us.