Whether you’re looking for uPVC windows in Oxford or elsewhere in the county of Oxfordshire, Paradise Windows can help make your home look great as well as make it feel warmer in the winter. uPVC windows are known for their hardwearing benefits as well as their energy efficiency and are a very popular choice among homeowners. All our double glazing windows, including our uPVC models, have an A+ energy efficiency rating. We also have a great range of uPVC doors to complement your new windows and complete the look.
What are uPVC Windows?
uPVC windows are windows made of uPVC, or unplasticised polyvinyl chloride, which is a rigid, strong form of plastic that is PVC before the addition of plasticisers to make the material flexible. Often, it’s just called PVC. Mainly, PVC is used outside, where the weather and corrosion need to be resisted and hence it makes a great material for windows. uPVC window frames are one of its most common uses today.
uPVC Windows are available in many styles and colours, so whether you’re looking for french windows, casement windows or vertical sliding sash windows, uPVC is an excellent, hardwearing and energy-saving choice. It is also a popular option for those looking to update their timber windows, and with a beautiful range of woodgrain finishes, uPVC timber windows can be almost indistinguishable from the real thing.
Benefits of uPVC Windows
Choose our versatile uPVC windows and you can expect a number of benefits, including reliability, style and quality performance. Interior temperatures are made more consistent, enhancing energy efficiency. Little or no maintenance is needed, and uPVc is renowned for being tough and long-lasting. There’s no rotting, rusting or salt erosion, which, with our products always comes thoroughly tested. Add to that strong environmental performance and good acoustic insulation, not to mention a high level of security, and you have a very fine material indeed.
We use the smart-looking, integrated Halo Rustique solutions which have a sculpted ovolo form and slim sightlines to maximise the glazed area.
Additionally, you can look forward to the following benefits and features:
- Made from acrylic, high-impact modified uPVC
- Products are independently assessed and accredited by the British Standards Institute, with BS6375 achieved for weather performance and PAS024:2012 rating for security. The company was also one of the first to achieve the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard.
- Designed for thermal efficiency with a double glazed unit and standard outer frame and a multi-chambered profile, with the option for patented thermal inserts to enhance performance still further. Even without, our uPVC windows achieve a Window Efficiency Rating (WER) of A, one of the highest there is. Reduce energy bills, noise, carbon footprint and condensation – and create a more comfortable home.
- Versatile all-in-one system
- Low maintenance: A quick wipe with a warm, soapy cloth and the cleaning is done!
- Wide choice of Colour options
- Choose from two classic styles: Chamfered or Sculptured profiles. Both come in an attractive, handcrafted finish, in a range of 19 different coloured and woodgrain finishes – these products will match your home to perfection, whatever period it’s from. You can also add optional features including Georgian bars.
- Safe & secure: Windows are fitted with multi-point high-security hook-locks and shootbolts to create a virtually impenetrable barrier to both the elements and intruders. Solutions are also beaded internally, and the market-leading hardware, engineered to the highest specification, is concealed, making access even harder. And because windows are glazed internally, too, security is enhanced still further.
- Solutions are designed to replace existing frames for minimal fuss.
- Choose from casement or vertical sliding sash solutions which combine performance with the look and simplicity of a classic wooden window. There are also possibilities for bow and bay windows, or tilt and turn versions for situations where safety and access could be an issue, for example in flats.
Get a Free Quote For Your New uPVC Windows
Just fill out the form below and one of our team will be happy to help get you booked in for a no-obligation quote.
Use the form below to book your FREE appointment.